Tuesday, May 4, 2010

GoodLife Fitness: Teens 14-17 Can Work Out For Free This Summer! (July & August, 8 AM to 4 PM)


If you've got teens in the house, this deal is a great way to get them out of the house -- for free! GoodLife Fitness is inviting teens age 14-17 to work out for free in July and August (8 AM to 4 PM). The offer is valid at all 275 GoodLife gyms across Canada with the exception of Atlantic Canada locations.

Registration for the free teen fitness program starts May 6.

1 Responses to “GoodLife Fitness: Teens 14-17 Can Work Out For Free This Summer! (July & August, 8 AM to 4 PM)”

P. Xtreme said...
May 7, 2010 at 7:49 PM

This morning Justin and I were talking about how great we feel and I said that even if the scale never changes again, I feel like I could (and would want to) continue doing the things I'm doing. I know the scale will get figured out eventually, but it's not defining my success. I am making huge gains in the area of fitness. As ya'll know I've been taking a boot camp class on Thursday mornings. It is the hardest class the gym offers and when I took it for the first time back in October I resolved that I needed to lose 50 pounds before I even considered going back to that one. Well, something in me liked how impossible the class was and wanted to do it again a couple weeks later. Now I've been going every week since. The class is different every other week. It's a circuit training class with different stations set up around the room that we rotate through for 30 minutes and then do an intense 10 minute boxing workout and end with a 10 minute core/ab session. Some of the stations are things like burpees for 1 minute followed by 1 minute of push-ups, 1 minute dead lift-calf raises followed by 1 minute of heal digs, 1 minute of wall sits while holding hand weights above your head followed by 1 minute of cross punches with same weights, 2 minutes of jump rope, etc.


Post a Comment

Photobucket