Tuesday, August 10, 2010

FREE Baby Bump Tee for Expectant Mommies


Head on over here and “Like” I Love my Baby Bump on Facebook (Graco’s new Facebook page) to score a FREE I Love My Baby Bup T-Shirt! Just click on the “Welcome” tab, then scroll down and click on the link to fill out your mailing info. If the link doesn’t appear to be working, this is what they state:

Unfortunately we are having some temporary problems with our t-shirt request form and are working hard to resolve it as we speak. In the interim, we’d still like to get your “I Love My Baby Bump” t-shirts out to you as soon as possible, so please send us an email to gracoblog@gmail.com with your postal address, a contact number and your t-shirt size;
* Small
* Medium
* Large
* X Large
* XX Large
We are sorry for any inconvenience this has caused, and once again, congratulations on your baby bump!

0 Responses to “FREE Baby Bump Tee for Expectant Mommies”

Post a Comment

Photobucket